DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021 this job required 7236 posts and India All of the Govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited online applications for 7236 posts. And the candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Vacancy Details for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Initial date – 25 May 2021
- Deadline – 24 June 2021
- Last date for payment of online application fee – 24 June 2021
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / OBC – Rs. 100
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. – 0 / –
- Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.
- Minimum – 15 years
- Maximum – 24 years
- Age relaxation – (as per rules)
Way to choose
- Written Test
- The interview
Name of post
Trained Graduate Teacher, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher
Candidates who have passed Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/Applied Psychology. PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology, 10th/12th/Secondary school Exam and Ability to type at a speed of not less than 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer, will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official official site.
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application form, check your complete details and preview all the columns.
- Pay the application fee to fill the form. Only if the fee is asked.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing.
For more information about the recruitment, see the official official notification.