Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 this job required 350 posts and India All of the Govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Indian Coast invited online applications for 350 posts. And the candidates who have passed 10th + 12th will be eligible for this recruitment.
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Initial date – 02 July 2021
- Deadline – 16 July 2021
- Last date for payment of online application fee – 16 July 2021
Name of post
Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik
Candidates who have passed 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official official site.
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application form, check your complete details and preview all the columns.
- Pay the application fee to fill the form. Only if the fee is asked.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing.
For more information about the recruitment, see the official notification.
|Apply Online||login | registration|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||@ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in|
other latest Qualification-wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Job||Click Here|
|Graduation Job||Click Here|
|Banking Jobs||Click Here|
find other govt jobs in
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- City Union Bank Recruitment 2022
- CGPSC Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan RPSC Hospital Care Taker HCT Recruitment 2022