Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 this job required 46 posts and India All of the Govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Ministry of Defence invited online applications for 46 posts. And the candidates who have passed 10+2 will be eligible for this recruitment.
Vacancy Details for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- Initial date – 03 July 2021
- Deadline – 24 July 2021
- Last date for payment of online application fee – 24 July 2021
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27years
- Age relaxation – (as per rules)
Way to choose
- Written Test
- The interview
Name of post
Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade2, LDC, Draughtsman & many more
Candidates who have passed Matriculation / 10+2 class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official official site.
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application form, check your complete details and preview all the columns.
- Pay the application fee to fill the form. Only if the fee is asked.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing.
For more information about the recruitment, see the official notification.
other latest Qualification-wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Job||Click Here|
|Graduation Job||Click Here|
|Banking Jobs||Click Here|
find other govt jobs in
- DMER Recruitment 2021
- Haveri Zilla Panchayat Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan MES Recruitment 2021
- DGR Punjab Recruitment 2021
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021