UPSC (ORA) Vacancy 2021 this job required 64 posts and India All of the Govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Union Public Service Commission invites invited online applications for 64 posts. And the candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Vacancy Details for UPSC (ORA) Vacancy 2021
- Initial date – 22 Oct 2021
- Deadline – 11 Nov 2021
- Last date for payment of online application fee – 11 Nov 2021
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum -50 years
- Age relaxation – (as per rules)
- General/OBC – Rs. 25/-
- ST/SC/PH – Rs. 0/-
- Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.
Way to choose
- basis of written test
Name of post
( ORA ) Various Post
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for UPSC (ORA) Vacancy 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official official site.
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application form, check your complete details and preview all the columns.
- Pay the application fee to fill the form. Only if the fee is asked.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing.
For more information about the recruitment, see the official notification.
other latest Qualification-wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Job||Click Here|
|Graduation Job||Click Here|
|Banking Jobs||Click Here|
find other govt jobs in
- Odisha Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jammu and Kashmir Police SI Recruitment 2021
- IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- ISRO Recruitment 2021